Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Physical Therapy Professional Forum > Student Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Physical Therapy Assistant Programs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ask a PT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Physical Therapy Assistant Programs
    Posted: May 21 2012 at 11:28am
Our user asked: "Hi, one of my goals is to become a PTA. As of now, I am taking care of my prerequisites so that I can enter an accredited program at a local community college. However I am a single mother and feel as though it's going to take me forever to finish my prerequisites. Then there is a possibility that even after I complete my application to enter the program, I might not be accepted right away. Each year they only accept about 32 students out of about 200 others. What I'm getting at is, would you recommend me continue with trying to enter the program at a local community college? The other accredited program is located at a private career college and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go that route...What do you suggest? Thanks in advance."

Ask a PT Response: "It would probably be best if you talk to an advisor of the program at the schools you are intereted in attending as they would be better equipped to give you this kind of advice."
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic