Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Patient Forum > Low Back Injuries/Conditions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - uppper and lower back pain do to oversized breasts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

uppper and lower back pain do to oversized breasts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ask a PT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: uppper and lower back pain do to oversized breasts
    Posted: Jan 19 2011 at 4:46pm
Our user asked: "I would like some exersise ideas to help with the pain..... PLEASE"

Ask a PT Response: "My first recommendation would be to utilze a bra or sports bra which will provide adequate support. This will assist with reducing some of the stresses on your back. Core strengthening and core stabilization exercises are usually recommended for this problem. With my patients, I like them to perform exercises on the gym ball and on the mat. You can see some examples of these exercises on our exercise videos page. http://www.cyberpt.com/cptvidlist.asp . Another article which has some exercise samples can be found here: http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/811794/back-exercises-to-support-your-breasts . Without evaluating you I am unable to recommend specific exercises. Other exercise programs which patients have also found to be helpful include Yoga and Pilates. If you are able to, it would probably be best to work with a physical therapist so that he or she can evaluate you and develop a plan of care specific to your needs. I wish you the best of luck. "
Sponsored Links

Daeli32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daeli32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2019 at 5:56am
Make sure that your work out apparels and shoes are made up of high quality material which is able to comfort your body and feet. I am also a fitness lover and recently bought the sports bra and the leggings. Some websites have amazing stuff so I might add some more items to the wardrobe.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic