Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Patient Forum > Arm, Elbow, Wrist & Hand Injuries/Conditions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do you sleep with forearm pain after a trip/fa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do you sleep with forearm pain after a trip/fa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you sleep with forearm pain after a trip/fa
    Posted: Aug 01 2022 at 11:24am
Hi,
First time poster. I'm 44 and just under two weeks ago I had a serious trip and fall at work. I braced myself with my arms but it was on pavement and I came away with a big bruise on my elbow and some scrapes bruises. They are healing now so it is good progress.

However I am still very stiff and sore in my forearms when I wake up in the morning. It's disappointing as I'm loose and closer to normal in the afternoon.

What's a good sleeping position to ease the stiffness come morning?

(Fyi it was a company photoshoot I volunteered to take and had to do the timer and run thing and fell flat on the run)
Sponsored Links

Kyrillos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyrillos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2022 at 1:03pm
Shoulder and neck pain is usually the result of strains and sprains from overexertion or bad posture. Sometimes this pain will go away on its own. Stretching and strengthening exercises can also treat the pain. Sometimes neck and shoulder pain is due to a fracture in the bones of your shoulder.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic