Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Physical Therapy Professional Forum > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free CME And CE Courses.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Medical Threads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free CME And CE Courses.
    Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 2:12pm
Hello Physical Therapists And Physical Therapist Assistants. I've Compiled A List Of Websites That Offer Free CME And CE activities, Which You Can Use To Complete Your Continuing Education. http://www.squidoo.com/Free-CME-and-CE-Courses

Sponsored Links

sprancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2011 at 5:45pm
Thank you very much for this compilation. This information will be very helpful to me as I am seriously considering getting into the physical therapy career field. It is very cool to have all this information all in one place. It is a great recourse for someone like me.

Regards
Nancy Sprice
ankle brace

Edited by sprancy - Apr 19 2011 at 11:51am
Teds Medical Threads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Medical Threads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 8:06pm
Smile Nancy, I'm glad that it's helpful to you. I hope some of the PT's and PTA's around here also find it useful.
-Ted
aroosakjoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroosakjoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 4:21pm
Hi,
I could not find even one physical therapy cme course in all of those websites. they all have cmes for other healthcare specialities such as physicians, nurses, dentists, .....
could you point out the one that have a PT cme?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic