Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Patient Forum > Arm, Elbow, Wrist & Hand Injuries/Conditions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is going on with me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ask a PT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is going on with me?
    Posted: Oct 27 2010 at 2:12pm
Our user asked: "My right arm has been hurting since last october. It was diagnosed as tennis elbow. It now hurts in the upper fore arm, down into my wrist and fingers, and up into my shoulder and the right side of my neck. It causes me so much discoomfort, now my left upper for arm hurts. Can you please help me. I go to physical therapy and they have me doing exercises like the web and hand bike but the shoulder and neck pain are new as of the last 2 weeks i didnt think any thing of it but its been 2 weeks. Whats going on?"

Ask a PT Response: "Has your physical therapist taken a close at your neck to make sure you this is not the cause of your symptoms? Also does the therapist suspect some of the exercises which you are doing may be contributing to your increase in symptoms? Since you have not had any improvement with therapy and are now experiencing symptoms on the left side it may be a good idea to have your therapist reassess you and refer you on for further medical attention or tests. Best of luck to you."
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic