Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Patient Forum > Low Back Injuries/Conditions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pain in the lower back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ask a PT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pain in the lower back
    Posted: Oct 27 2010 at 2:10pm

Our user asked: "i am having pain in the lower back when i try to stand up, sometimes when i laugh and few times when i am laying on my bed. is this a physical thing or is it a biology thing. i don't really know who to talk to"

Ask a PT Response: "There could be a number of things going on ie. discs, muscle, etc. It would probably be best to see a physical therapist. He or she would be able to perform an evaluation and assessment on you to determine what may be contributing to your pain. Best of luck to you."
Sponsored Links

sandradavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandradavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2012 at 2:28am
You might have injured a disc in your back or pulled a muscle badly. You do need to see a doctor to get anti-inflammatory, which will make the inside swelling go down and stop pressing on nerves. Only a doctor can diagnose what is going on but if it is continues for several hours and doesn't settle down don't leave it for too long.
If you lay down bend your knees and put a pillow under them.And sitting up put a pillow behind your lower back.Also, take pain killers.Paracetamol or similar.
Good Luck!!  :)

Kamagra

jessica1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2012 at 2:19am
Lower back pain can be harmful, if you are not taking proper treatment according to the pain. The problem might be related to your disc. You must consult to the best doctor. Dr Sid specializes in non-surgical approach to Scoliosis, physical therapy and many more. You can go to Scoliosis-treatments.com to find solution of your problem.
ricky85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricky85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 12:32pm
You may have disk bulge problem. MRI is better to find out the critical problem of your back/spine. At the initial step, you can do some back exercise.

Edited by ricky85 - Mar 16 2019 at 8:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic