Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Specialty Forum for PTs/Healthcare Professionals > Management
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scheduling Software

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Previous CPT Forum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scheduling Software
    Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 2:03pm

MattPT

2 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  09:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone recommend software that is geared towards scheduling for physical therapists. We are currently using MS Outlook via our intranet but it doesn't afford us the ability to search for available slots without searching through each individual therapist's schedule. We tried utilizing software geared towards scheduling for MD appointments but that was a nightmare.

zebrapt

1 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  23:01:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MattPT
Our clinic is currently looking into scheduling software developed by SpectraSoft. It is highly compatiable and will be able to be incorporated into our MIS system. I'll let you know what I think once we begin implementing it.
Z
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Links

Chris M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2008 at 12:48pm
Spectrasoft allows you to see all your therapists side by side in columns, which makes it easy to see open spots as well as to see where you can move a patient if a therapist calls in, etc.
pathwaysoftware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pathwaysoftware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:22am
I know this is a bit of an old post, but I thought I would post a reply in case anyone is still looking!

I am one of the developers of WriteUpp, Simple Cloud-based Practice Management Software for Health and Wellbeing Professionals. WriteUpp allows you to schedule Appointments for yourself and other clinicians, and our secure online-patient portal "select+book" allows your clients to book online with you 24/7. You can also invoice quickly and easily, in addition to performing Notes, Assessments and creating Documents.

Pricing for WriteUpp starts at £14.95/month, and there are no long term contracts or set-up costs. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial of WriteUpp, with no credit cards required or any obligation to sign up after the trial. Click hereto sign-up.

I hope this is helpful!

Regards,

Natalie
www.writeupp.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic