Advertisement  
   Forum Home CyberPT Home Page      
Forum Home Forum Home > Continuing Education Course Review > Review a Course
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Achieving Optimum Therapeutic Exercise Outcomes: E
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Achieving Optimum Therapeutic Exercise Outcomes: E

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Previous CPT Forum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Achieving Optimum Therapeutic Exercise Outcomes: E
    Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 12:53pm

mitch

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  16:24:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Achieving Optimum Therapeutic Exercise Outcomes: Effective Techniques for Upper and Lower Body Strength by Chad C. Hensel, PT, MHS, CSCS for Cross Country Education on 10/04/06 in Rolling Meadows, IL.

This course has allowed me to increase my training times results with my personal training clients . I have seen increased strengths with all my clients with a emphasis on negative reps at 70 and 80 % of 1 rep max. My clients range from mid 30's to mid 70's in age. The program that I have incorporated has allowed me to increase the amount of exercises done within the time alloted for each training session.

This course was very informative and instructed in a timely and understandable format. I rate this course a 9 /10 for information and useability of information in a clinical setting.

The instructor was very informative and made the class enjoyable and interesting.

I would recommend this course to help to get increased therex in less time with increased results.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic